Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Moving Day at The Goolsby Law Firm!


I am sorry that I haven't been around to dispense legal wit and wisdom this week! You see, I have been very busy. It's moving day at the Goolsby Law Firm!
No, this blog hasn't moved anywhere. But our "brick and mortar" location has changed! Our law office is now located at 233C Davis Road, Augusta, Georgia. (I took the photo above early this morning with my cell phone!) For those of you outside Augusta, that information won't tell you much! But hopefully, most folks in Augusta will realize that our new law office location is more centrally located. In short, we are now located near the intersections of many of Augusta's major highways.
Also, we are now located about half-way in between the courthouses in Augusta and Evans, Georgia. There are the two courthouses where much of our legal business is conducted. So, it will now be much easier and quicker to hop on a horse and get to either courthouse! My son and I will continue to handle divorces, (along with child custody, adoptions, and other family law cases), personal injury and medical malpractice cases, defense of criminal law cases, (in both state and federal court), and other general litigation.
So, that's what we have been up to this week at the Goolsby Law Firm! (Now, I've got to get back to work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment